- Mount Lougheed - Easy Scramble - Canmore
- Mount Rae - Moderate Scramble - Kananasksis Country
- Mist Mountain - Hike - Highwood
- Mount Assinaboine - 5.6 - Assinaboine P.P. - Visible from anywhere this peak is of course on my list. Its a classic. Its a long scramble with two rock climbing sections. Need to get better at that before we can attempt it.
- Mount Cline - ? - David Thompson Country - Easy except for those notches. Don't they look terrifying? Yet I still want to at least attempt this one day.
- Mount Edith Cavell - ? - Jasper - The ? ridge is a classic. The solid rock has me sold, but the huge exposure worries me as well as the length of the day. Need more experience first.